We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation
- information relating to any offers that you complete and data submitted through our online forms
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of entering competitions
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
- any information from you when you voluntarily complete a Webtistic LTD survey, order form, or a registration page either online by using the internet, offline by providing this information through the mail, in person or using a telephone. This information may be collected by surveys, order forms, or registration pages operated by third parties. This method of collection is collectively known as a “Survey.” In such Surveys, Webtistic LTD or a third party may ask you to provide personal identifiable information including your name, email address, street address, postal code, telephone numbers (including mobile phone numbers and carriers), birth date, gender, salary range, education and marital status, occupation, National Insurance Number, employment information, personal and online interests, and such other information as may be requested from time to time. Webtistic LTD may also collect such information concerning you from another source and uses that information in combination with information provided from the Websites. Completing the Surveys is completely voluntary, and you are under no obligation to provide Survey Information to Webtistic LTD or a third party.
- information from you when you provide information to a third party and Webtistic LTD subsequently acquires or uses the information provided by the third party. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, street address, postal code, telephone numbers (including mobile phone numbers and carriers), birth date, gender, salary range, education and marital status, occupation, industry of employment, personal and online interests, and such other information you may have provided to the third party. When acquiring this information, Webtistic LTD seeks assurances from the third party that you agreed to provide and have such information acquired by Webtistic LTD. If you did not give express permission, or you would like to remove your permission, you may suppress all of your information by sending notification to us at
- we may make customer lists available to companies or other entities not affiliated with the Company that have goods, services and offers that might be of interest to you. Webtistic LTD may, from time to time, provide your Personal Information to these entities so that they may send you these offers.
We may also may provide your personal information to third parties with whom we have a business relationship for the purposes of securing the services and products you have requested or provide you with additional marketing materials from which you may choose additional products or services.
- A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
- Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all cookies using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Webtistic LTD.